Our Services - Buying & Selling
Call on Gia Business Brokers (GBB) as experienced Business Brokers for assistance and advise to compile a comprehensive “Information Pack”. Choose GBB as a reputable Agency that is registered with the EAAB (The Estate Agency Affairs Board) and has valid Fidelity Fund Certificates (FFC`s) for all its Brokers.
GBB offers you the following Professional Business Brokerage Services now or in the near future:
- At GBB we're looking for business owners who are thinking of selling and our experienced Team have the expertise to assist and guide you through the whole sale process to achieve maximum value from the sale of your business.
- We manage and guide both Sellers and Buyers with the sale and purchase of businesses and are involved at all stages.
- We assist Sellers with valuations to establish and negotiate the best possible selling price based on financials and history, evaluate the products and services and its acceptability as well as preparing your business readiness for sale.
- Compiling a professional Information Memorandum of all applicable relevant information to be used as a marketing tool, amongst the following:
- The last 2 years audited financial statements
- Up to date management accounts
- The last 12 months VAT returns
- A list of all the assets in the business with a realistic 2nd hand value
- The approximate cost value of present stock
- A copy of your present lease of your premises
- A list of staff with job functions and remuneration
- Copies of all applicable business licenses
- A synopsis of your business future opportunities
- Preparing a basic synopsis of your business for qualified Buyers and confidentially marketing it to our extensive database network of Buyers.
- Discretely marketing on business portals and using various media platforms.
- Finding a business that meets the Buyer`s needs and qualifying potential Buyers as genuine purchasers to ensure their intentions are bona fide and they have the resources.
- Participating in the introduction of Buyers to Sellers and providing regular feedback.
- Managing the sale process, amongst the following matters, namely:
- Assist Buyers in making an offer
- Facilitating the due diligence process
- Negotiating and drafting the Sale/Purchase Agreement
- Securing a deposit into a Trust Account
- Assisting in raising Buyer`s finance
- Monitoring stock take and final handover of the business
- Confirming payment of funds to the Seller on handover